How can I become the person I want to be? How can I become the person God wants me to be? What steps do I need to take to achieve this-right now and in the future? Besides a career, what else do I want for my life?
If I want to become a person I and God wants to be, I don't need to anything special. I think God want use to be ourself. What i am saying is he want us to not act like person around. he want us to have unique personality, and if we try to wear or act like someone, then it is losing your characteristic. I think just like parents he want us to be person that we want to be. It means if you find something interesting and work hard to be good at that, then it is best thing for you because it is your choice. since we didn't find thing that is interesting then we don't need to work hard. However, when you find it, you need to work hard. beside a career, i want to find secret of the world, so i can put my name in history book.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment