Thursday, October 22, 2009

Talent

today, we talked about talent. What is talent and how do we know that is talent? this was hard question. People say if one person is good at something, we say they are talented. People can learn even though they are not naturally good at that. Hundreds of repeating help people to do something better. However, definition of talent is ability that is given from God. I am still struggling with this idea. Talent is important because if we choose job that deals with something we are not talented, then it is torturing for us too. sometimes I think about jbo that perfectly match with me. However, i can't find it. I have 3 year left until graduation. I have to choose my way before i go to college, but i am not sure if i can choose or find job for me

No comments:

Post a Comment