In the middle of green sea
Two loves grew their size
But sky only sees three lovers
Two hearts wrote love for her
But one did not told to her
And left in words forever
He prayed to god
He prayed to stop his time
Every day, he prayed to his god
But his god stopped other boy’s time
Boy thought god gave him chance to change
But it was mistake
Girl prayed to her god
To exchange her life and lover’s life
Every day she prayed to her god
But god didn’t have
He didn’t have power
When time stops, no can restart
She waited for her love
She couldn’t live with him
Boy couldn’t help her
Girl went weaker and weaker
Boys get sick of inability
Girl finally decided
When no one is near her
She killed herself
And finally two lovers met
Boy who left in the world
Never visit them
it lasted in boy's heart
but it was not the end
Another love story began
in great father's love house
a. Easiest aspect was I can imagine many things that is very dramatic, and the fact that there is many evidences that I can look in this world. However, it was still hard to make story in my head, and I could find my poem become a story that is sad and only dramatic
ReplyDeleteb.I listened many different ballad, and see how they explained word love. but love was too complicated to explain in love. So I remembered a story I read long long time ago, and I made new story.
c.People write poetry to emphasize or exaggerate their feeling. many poems written to record history dramatically, but later it became enjoyment like song
d.I don't think I made good word choices. it was very vague and hard to understand.I might have good love story but I didn't write good ballad.
1. This ballad is about loves but has sadness in their love.
ReplyDelete2.where's the stanzas? I don't think I can't find any rhyme scheme in this ballad.
3. Three words that are good word choices are god, prayed, and love.
4. I don't really get what this ballad is about, but then I think it is about two lovers who died and met again after they died. Therefore, another love story began.
5. I don't think there are any poetic devices used in this ballad.
1. Summarize the ballad. What impressions or feelings do you have towards it?
ReplyDeletekind of confusing...
2. Analyze the rhyme scheme. What is it and how does it contribute to the ballad?
some rhyme with ABAB pattern but lots of lines don't rhyme...
3. Pick three words that are a good word choice. Why?
inability, change, weaker. inability is not a everyday word, sounds mysterious
change and weaker just stood out to me for some reason...
4. What story is the ballad telling? (What is the message of the poem?)
It;s a love ballad but i couldn't get the theme.
5. What poetic devices (figures of speech) did the poet use? Why?
For the writer: some rhymes?