Monday, January 11, 2010

start of 2010

If I can give any gifts to anybody, then I would give my father a new car and driver. Our car is not that old it is fairly new; however, mom use Benz but father use korea car which is not as good as benz. Father use it and say it doesn't have any problem but I can see him having hard time using it because of small problems. Also, father sometimes takes hours and hours to get home because of traffic. He is always tired, exhausted. I wish that won't happen any more but I don't have any choice him tired because of traffic problem



If I can be a person in the past I really want to be Great king Alexander. Because he was strong and conquer the europe. He beat Persia down and he beat many other country before he dies. I want to live in time that is chaos because of me, and die before I get old and become weak. life of Alexander is very attaractive because I can live life that I want even though it can threaten my life

No comments:

Post a Comment